So Sweet: Cookies, Cupcakes, Whoopie Pies, and More
This is a cookbook review of Sur La Table’s cookbook, So Sweet!
Proving that life is indeed oh So Sweet! cooking authority Sur La Table offers 50 fabulously sweet recipes with intriguing flavor combinations. From cookies and cupcakes to doughnuts and whoopie pies, you’ll find them all in this attractive and giftable full-color package. Gathered inside So Sweet! are 50 mouthwatering baking recipes presented alongside photographs of tasty treats such as Milk Chocolate Toffee Bars, Boston Cream Upside Down Cupcakes, and Strawberry with Lemonade Filling Whoopie Pies, as well as Blueberry Buttermilk Doughnuts with Orange Glaze, Cherry Oatmeal Cookies, and Chocolate-Mint Cupcakes. And just in case you’re uncertain what your sweet tooth is craving, a handy flavor profile reveals whether you’re in the mood for sweet, salty, chocolatey, fruity, or nutty. Remind yourself of the sweeter side of life with So Sweet!
Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing, we’re giving away a copy of So Sweet to one lucky Cooks&Books&Recipes reader (details below, following the Featured Recipe). Look at the photos and read the review. You want this one!
So Sweet Giveaway
Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing, one Cooks&Books&Recipes contest participant will receive a copy of So Sweet: Cookies, Cupcakes, Whoopie Pies, and More— free!
To enter the contest:
1. Simply comment here, saying that you want to win a copy of So Sweet: Cookies, Cupcakes, Whoopie Pies, and More
Four additional ways to enter the contest:
2. Follow us on Twitter (@Cooks_Books) and then tweet about the contest by copying and pasting the following: Entered to win a copy of So Sweet: Cookies, Cupcakes, Whoopie Pies, and More cookbook http://tiny.cc/26voh #recipes #giveaway @Cooks_Books
3. “Like” the Cooks&Books&Recipes Facebook page and leave a comment here to let us know. If you already like us on Facebook, just leave a comment here telling us so.
4. Subscribe to Cooks&Books&Recipes by RSS feed or e-mail and leave a comment here to let us know. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment here telling us so.
5. Stumble this post on Stumble Upon, and leave a comment here letting us know.
Please note: If you want to enter more than once, the separate comments for each entry are required (a necessary step for keeping track of entry numbers).
[Contest will close on Tuesday, January 10, 2012, at midnight PST. The winners will be chosen via List Randomizer (www.random.org) and announced the following week. The contest is open only to those with U.S. mailing addresses. Sponsor Andrews McMeel Publishing will send the cookbook to the winner.]
And the winner, as identified by Random.org, is Teslaca, who won by subscribing to Cooks&Books&Recipes. Thanks to everyone for entering.